Here's a step-by-step guide which will help you to install CWM or ClockworkMod recovery on your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. You do not necessarily need root access to install ClockworkMod recovery on your device. Once you have CWM on your phone or tablet, you can easily install a pre-rooted custom ROM or a flashable root package to get root access. CWM Recovery, developed by Koushik Dutta or koush as he is more popularly known as, also includes a lot more advanced functionality than is available in the stock Android recovery, like the ability to make a complete backup of your existing ROM, and restoring to it at a later point, should the need arise.
How to Install CWM on the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- Download and Install the Samsung USB drivers to your PC from the link above. Reboot your system once after installation. If you have KIES installed Samsung KIES already, you should already have the drivers, in which you can skip Step 1.
- Extract the Odin Package you downloaded earlier to your desktop
- On your Tab, go to Settings > Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging
- Now Power off your Tab completely. We will now be putting your device into Download mode or Odin Mode as it is also called. Download mode is basically a Samsung Exclusive mode which allows flashing of firmware via Odin. Odin can only communicate with Samsung devices when they are in Download Mode. To get there, press and hold these keys together: Volume Down + Power till the screen turns on. Then press Volume Up to enter download mode
- Launch Odin by double-clicking the Odin3 executable file in the extracted Odin folder from Step 2
- Connect your phone to your PC using the USB data cable, preferably the one that came with the phone. Any microUSB cable should work, but I prefer to use the one supplied with the phone to avoid any unforeseen complications. You should see the message Added!! in the main Odin message box like in the screenshot below, as well as as COM Port number in the first slot directly above the message box, which tells you that Odin has recognized your device
7.In Odin, click the PDA button, locate the CWM Recovery .tar file that you downloded for your device earlier. Make sure the Auto Reboot box is checked and the Reset Time and Re-partition boxes are NOT checked. See screenshot below to know exactly what Odin should look like once you are ready to roll (Ignore the file name against the PDA button)
- Double check everything in Step 7, and hit the Start button to flash ClockworkMod recovery on your Tab 2 7.0
- Once Odin has finished flashing the CWM recovery, your Tab should automatically reboot. And if the flashing was successful, you should see the word PASS! against a green background at the top-left in the Odin window. This means it is now safe to disconnect your device
You now have ClockworkMod Recovery, one of the best and most versatile custom recoveries around, installed on your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. Enjoy
Do it with your own risk!
HOME MADE SHOES
HOME MADE SHOES
PARIS LOVELY SHOES
Selain menjual sepatu dengan model yang telah tersedia kamipun menerima pembuatan sepatu wanita dengan model dari anda sendiri.Untuk keterangan lebih lanjut dapat menghubungi Anni (PIN BB 233FD7A2,HP 081572985289,Yahoo Messenger email@example.com) dari jam 10.00 s/d jam 18.00,Lie Mey Yung (PIN BB 32A6E0BD,HP 02295555022,Yahoo Messenger firstname.lastname@example.org) dari jam 18.00 s/d jam 20.00